With an Ethernet Handoff installation, Valley Internet will be able to troubleshoot connectivity up to the Smart Adaptor. You will be responsible for the installation and management of your local network including the router and cabling.
Managed Network service offers peace of mind with anything relating to the project equipment, setup, and performance. Managed Network includes:
- Smart.Network - personal network controller
- Preemptive maintenance and uptime monitoring
- Reporting and recommendations based on usage
- Remote troubleshooting
- Complimentary onsite service calls for in contract coverage*
- Discounted on-site service calls for out of contract coverage*
- Discounted (our cost) equipment replacements and upgrades
- Month to month term after the first year*
Don't yet have Managed Network?
Each and every network is unique, and our team takes great care to ensure you receive the best service possible. A Valley Internet technician must perform an on-site survey to confirm your current set up meets your needs or redesign your network if necessary before Managed Network service can begin. We charge a $96 survey and design fee that goes toward our technician's time, gas, and proposal creation. This fee will be credited toward the project if you decide to proceed. Total project costs vary and can range from $200 to $1000+.
* contract coverage includes the integrity of equipment and infrastructure installed by Valley Internet. It does not cover manufacturer defects or coverage past the manufacturer's warranty nor does it cover damage to existing infrastructure or devices that were not installed by Valley Internet. Damage due to negligence, animals, or acts of nature is also not covered.
* termination of service within the first year will result in a 50% of original install cost penalty. After the first year, the term is month-to-month and equipment upgrades, replacements, and maintenance cannot be renewed at the same rate.
* network scope is the estimated cost of installation of the network as a whole whether it was existing or installed by Valley Internet.