This page will provide a hub for step-by-step instructions on adding a FastMail account to various devices.
Or, if you cannot or do not wish to use a mail app and prefer to access your email account through a website, you can log in at www.fastmail.com after receiving confirmation from ValleyInternet that the account is ready to go.
(Optional) If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device but do not have an existing app for email, FastMail recommends their official FastMail app. This app is only one alternative to other Mail apps available on mobile devices, and is not required for the service to work.
If you want to continue using your existing Mail app on your mobile device, select one of the following:
- Android (can sync Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notes)
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (can sync Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notes)
- Windows Phone (can sync Mail only)
- BlackBerry (can sync Mail, Calendar, and Contacts)
Desktop computer Mail clients:
- Mac OS X Mail (can sync Mail, Calendar, and Contacts)
- Thunderbird Mail (can sync Mail only)
- Lightning (can sync Calendar and Contacts)
- Outlook Mail (can sync Mail only)
- Windows Live Mail (can sync Mail only)
- Windows 8 Mail (can sync Mail only)
- Windows 10 Mail (can sync Mail only)
Other Mail apps:
FastMail does not support automatic processes for all Mail apps. For all others, please see the page for manually adding an account.